Jolly Phonics is a fun and child centred approach to teaching literacy through synthetic phonics. With actions for each of the 42 letter sounds, the multi-sensory method is very motivating for children and teachers, who can see their students achieve.
This is a course dedicated to teaching the skills needed to be able to decode words by translating letters into sounds and then blending them.
• To Improve pronunciation, annunciation and intonation in students English.
• To Teach the connection between sounds and spellings.
• To Give students the building blocks to English literacy.
• To Teach new vocabulary with practical usage.
• To Give students the ability to teach themselves new words.
• To Improve reading and comprehension skill.
Duration: 1 hour/ lesson
Stage 1 Beginner $1400/8 lessons 3.5 years old or above
Stage 2 Intermediate $1500/8 lessons 4 years old or above
Stage 3 Advanced 1 $1600/8 lessons 4.5 years old or above
Stage 4 Advanced 2 $1600/8 lessons 5 years old or above
Note: Course is divided by different level and ability grouping, taught by an experienced native English teacher.
Email Fruitful Tree Directly: